Promotion [Sale] Terms and Conditions
- Due to the high volume of demand and if website difficulties are experienced, Sewing Machine Warehouse Australia cannot guarantee the availability of stock.
- Offers are subject to availability and while stocks last.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Offers cannot be redeemed against prior purchases or an existing lay-by.
- No Layby's on Black Friday Sale
- Sale applies to online purchases [www.sewingmachinewarehouse.com.au only] and instore purchases only.
DELIVERY DURING SALE PERIODS
Whilst we endeavor to fulfill all orders, please note some items may not be available at time of dispatch due to high demand.
During sale you may experience a delay in receiving your order, we apologise for any inconvenience.
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is a huge shopping event that began in the United States. In the US it marks the Friday after Thanksgiving, which traditionally signalled the beginning of the Christmas season and holiday shopping period. In recent years, Black Friday has spread to become a global shopping sensation. Now in Australia and around the world, Black Friday is known for spectacular savings and deals on a selection of products. Black Friday is now giving Boxing Day a run for its money as our biggest shopping event of the year.